So What Is A Black Book Girl?

During my many years of traveling for business, I had plenty of one-night stands with women (or as I call them, "lick and leaves"). But I also met and hooked up with a lot of women whom I would many at least one more time. These are the Black Book Girls. The only criteria for a woman to qualify as a Black Book Girl were two meetings and one had to be scheduled in advance. I really didn't have a black book, but it sounded so much better than "The Rolodex Girls" or "The Electronic Organizer Girls".

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

JaneW




Jane was an early black book girl, and sadly she wasn't a long-term girlfriend. She was a real sweetheart, though. I met her back in April of 1994 after placing an ad in the Seattle personals looking to meet a girl. We exchanged a couple of letters and soon chatted on the phone.

She was 39 years old, married, and had a son attending college in Oregon. She wanted to explore her bisexual side, but needed to be discreet as her husband didn't know. When I flew up, we met for dinner and we got along great.

Her husband was out of town, so I invited her back to my hotel room. We had a wonderful night together, and I loved introducing her to girl/girl sex. She came over and spent a couple of hours with me the next night as well.

It was nothing heavy. It was mostly kissing, touching, rubbing, oral. I didn't whip out a strap-on or anything.

A couple of months later, I met her again when I flew up to Seattle, and this time she hosted me. Unfortunately, that was the last time we got together. Guilt got the best of her and she bowed out of our relationship.

I also think that she didn't like the nature of our relationship. I think it might've worked for her had it been more steady instead of me just calling her when I was in town. I think it struck her as a booty call kind of deal, which, or course, it was.

I didn't get many pictures of this sweet lady, but I'm happy I got these at least.

No comments: